Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 07.01.2003, 02:33   #30 (permalink)
Mrs.Underhill
Супермодератор

Ниже идет транскрипт сцен с МП и Древнем в ТТТ, которые мы тут хотим переиначить, чтоб не лазить за ними никуда:

-------
Pippin: Look! There’s smoke to the south!

Treebeard: There is always smoke rising from Isengard these days.

Merry: Isengard?

<The two hobbits climb higher up onto Treebeard for a better view.>

Treebeard: There was a time when Saruman would walk in my woods. But now he has a mind of metal and wheels. He no longer cares for growing things.

<Pippin and Merry are now on top of Treebeard and they see a massive army moving across the land>

Pippin: What is it?

Merry: It’s Saruman’s army! The war has started.
-------
Treebeard: The ents have not troubled about the wars of men and wizards for a very long time. But now something is about to happen that has not happened for an age... Ent Moot.

Merry: What’s that?

Treebeard:'Tis a gathering.

Merry: A gathering of what?

<Merry and Pippin turns round as they hear movement from the forest around them. They see many more Ents like Treebeard gathering.>

Treebeard: Beech, oak, chestnut, ash... Good, good, good. Many have come. Now we must decide if the ents will go to war.
----------
Pippin: <Gesturing> Merry!

Treebeard: We have just agreed. <Long pause with his eyes closed.>

Merry: <Angles his head in query> Yes?

Treebeard: I have told your names to the Ent moot and we have agreed – you are not orcs.

Pippin: Well, that’s good news.

Merry: <impatiently> And what about Saruman? Have you come to a decision about HIM?

Treebeard: <Waving a hand> Now don’t be hasty, Master Meriadoc.

Merry: Hasty? Our friends are out there! They need our help! They cannot fight this war on their own.

Treebeard: War, yes… It affects us all. But you must understand, young hobbit. It takes a loong time to say anything in ooold… Entish. <Merry and Pippin roll their eyes in disgruntlement.> And we never say anything… unless it is worth taking a looong… time to say.
------------
Treebeard: The ents cannot hold back this storm. We must weather such things as we have always done.

Merry: How can that be your decision?!

Treebeard: This is not our war.

Merry: But you're part of this world! Aren’t you?! <The ents look at one another, taken back> You must help, please! You must do something!

Treebeard: You are young and brave, Master Merry. But your part in this tale is over. Go back to your home.

<Merry is putting on his jacket. Pippins approaches him slowly>

Pippin: Maybe Treebeard’s right. We don’t belong here, Merry. It's too big for us. What can we do in the end? We've got the Shire. Maybe we should go home.

Merry: <Looking into the distance.> The fires of Isengard will spread. And the woods of Tuckborough and Buckland will burn. And all that was once green and good in this world will be gone. <Turns to Pippin and puts a hand on his shoulder> There won't be a Shire, Pippin.
-----------
Treebeard: I will leave you at the western borders of the forest. You can make your way north to your homeland from there.

<Pippin suddenly looks up with a gleam in his eyes.>

Pippin: Wait! Stop! Stop! <Treebeard comes to a stop.> Turn around. Turn around. Take us south!

Treebeard: South? But that will lead you past Isengard.

Pippin: Yes. Exactly. If we go south we can slip past Saruman unnoticed. The closer we are to danger, the farther we are from harm. It’s the last thing he’ll expect.

Treebeard: Mmmm. That doesn’t make sense to me. But then, you are very small. Perhaps you’re right. South it is then. Hold on, little Shirelings. I always like going south. Somehow it feels like going down hill.

Merry: Are you mad? We’ll be caught!

Pippin: No we won’t. Not this time.
------------
<Treebeard, Merry and Pippin comes to the southern edge of the forest.>

Treebeard: And a little family of field mice that climb up sometimes and they tickle me awfully. They’re always trying to get somewhere – Oh!! <He sees the desolated landscape of treestumps that used to be forested grounds> Many of these trees were my friends. Creatures I had known from nut and acorn.

Pippin: I’m sorry, Treebeard.

Treebeard: <With tears in his eyes> They had voices of their own. <His gaze turns to the treeless Isengard and its smoking caverns> Saruman! A wizard should know better!

<He lets out a ferocious roar that echoes through the forest>

Treebeard: There is no curse in elvish, entish or the tongues of men for this treachery.

<Merry and Pippin turn around as they hear rumbles from the forest. They see many ents emerging and marching towards them>

Treebeard: My business is with Isengard tonight. With rock and stone!

Merry: Yes!

Treebeard: Hoorarooom... Come my friends. The ents are going to war. It is likely that we go to our doom. The last march of the ents!
Mrs.Underhill вне форума   Ответить с цитированием