Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 01.01.2003, 16:37   #19
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Лайки: 1,400
Кстати, о сцене, которая так поразила всех зрителей, в которой Леголас элегантно, аки Брюс Ли, запрыгивает на коня, на котором уже сидит Гимли (атака варгов).

Other moments in The Two Towers came about purely by accident. Take, for example, the showstopping shot of elf warrior Legolas (played by Orlando Bloom) climbing onto his horse before heading into battle.

''We had planned on that day to do a shot of Orlando jumping up onto the saddle, but he fell off the horse and cracked his rib and we couldn't shoot any more,'' Jackson says. 'He went home, and I forgot all about it. Then earlier this year, when I was cutting that scene together, I realized `We don't have any shots of him getting on the horse. How the hell are we going to do this?' ''

TRICKERY, TOO

Fortunately, Jackson did have a shot of Bloom looking toward the enemy's front line as a horse gallops by behind him. Some quick thinking and a bit of computer-generated trickery later, the director had his shot -- one that has led preview audiences to break out into spontaneous applause.

Проект "Хоббит: Нежданный буклет" - буклет для SEE:

TheHutt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием