Старый 22.10.2002, 14:26   #7
JMie
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Tidbits From The London Effects & Animation Festival

Раз это новостной тред, то, наверное, это сюда:

Информация с сайта www.aint-it-cool-news.com

Lord of the Rings – The Two Towers

Managed to have a great chat with the Creature Technical Supervisor – Jason Schleifer whose was one of the animators of Gollum and all round nice guy. They had just handed over their final piece of work on the film (5th October) and it was now going into final editing where Peter Jackson will decide how to cut the end of the film.

One thing to note about Gollum is that his animation is about 70% hand animated and the rest motion capture. Andy Serkis was brought on to provide the performance for Gollum with motion capture but most of it was redone using keyframe animation in order for Gollum to be able to do the things that Mr Jackson wanted. There was a team of twelve animators working on Gollum each taking different shots.

I also enquired about Shelob since I hadn’t seen to much in the news about her and wondered how it was shaping up. The answer was that the model had been done but the animation hadn’t been started yet since the sequence is going into the next film.

On the LORD OF THE RINGS: FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING EXTENDED EDITION disc, there’s a great documentary about WETA Digital, and there’s quite a bit of footage of the nude Cave Troll, complete with hanging dingus. It’s quite funny, but I don’t know if I want the same sort of image of Yoda, who I like so much, bouncing around my head...

Последний раз редактировалось JMie; 22.10.2002 в 14:28.
JMie вне форума   Ответить с цитированием