Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 13.11.2002, 07:46   #117
Тсарь
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Narrenturm

Возвращаюсь к Narrenturm aka Башня Дураков. Вот что удалось вызнать у поляков:

Well, I guess it's hard to say if it is better than "Wiedјmin"...It's just different...............

I could say that it is definitely more historical. The story takes place in Silesia (for example near Wrocіaw) in XVth century.
The way of writing is definitely elaborate, but action is less striking than in Wiedјmin books.
At this forum man could read opoinions that the new book appears as good as the old ones, or that old books were after all much better.

There's definitely one thing you SHOULD know.Without getting at least basics of Polish middle-aged history you'll never catch most of them jokes.This is the main difference 'tween Wiedzmin and Narrenturm.Newest book is no nevernever land,it's taking place in a exact time and in the real (well mostly places (my neighbourhood and there's helluva laughabout...if you know who the fuck is that guy Zawisza Czarny )

There is some people (including the main character) who know more or less magic and you can find there fantastic characters - for example witches, demons, a werewolf - and some more mysterious. The magic is rather medieval than fantasy-like, not like in the story of Geralt.

Как бы вот...
Тсарь вне форума   Ответить с цитированием