Старый 16.06.2004, 10:10   #13
Elvellon
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Цитата:
Мой любимый персонаж
Лужехмур forever!

Цитата:
Лично я, например, этого фильма боюсь панически... Опасаюсь, что создатели будут пытаться создать конкуренцию ГП. А ГП с Хрониками Нарнии и рядом не стоял.
Ну, я тоже боюсь, но все-таки надеюсь, что они ориентируются на ВК, а не на ГП.

С форума imdb.com, "LWW - уголок параноика" :

I really hope the White Witch is'nt made into a pantomime character, I know she screams & shouts like a comedy villian, but she is also a rutless evil person(just look what she did to Aslan!)

The dark tone of the book I hope is kept, I know this film will be PG13 but I dont want anything toned down too much. The Witch must be killed by Aslan not by falling of a cliff or something!

I hope the talking animals wont be made too cute.

They'll try to capitalize off the success of the LOTR trilogy and make the series into big, loud action films and strike completely the wrong note.

Child actors suck.

They'll tweak the script to make it more "up-to-date."

The film will be about American children dealing with modern American problems (i.e.: Edmund is a hip kid from LA who turns bad due to his parents' divorce.)

The films will be marketed exclusively to children, and will be made to conform to a G rating standard.

И конечно же:
Aslan is Jesus. If the filmmakers miss this point, there is no point in the story.

Последний раз редактировалось Elvellon; 16.06.2004 в 10:13.
Elvellon вне форума   Ответить с цитированием