Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 25.11.2021, 16:21   #609
Маг
не приходит поздно

Лайки: 330
Где видеофутаж с Канн??? Говорят, там куча материала, который мы еще никогда не видели!

Цитата:
Having watched the Cannes footage and FOTR interview, I will say I'm quite pleased with the Special Features disc so far. The remote interview format didn't bother me because most of the cast anecdotes were new (Billy repeats his story about seeing Orlando on the plane to New Zealand), and Elijah Wood had some nice things to say about the meaning behind the story. The Cannes footage was a real treat, as well; there were tiny snippets of dialogue we've never seen since, and the temp audio track made it feel kind of like a low budget British TV drama, but in a charming way. Looking forward to watching the TTT interview tonight.
Цитата:
The Cannes footage is the big winner for me as well. It has a ton of different or alternate takes and a handful of deleted scenes that weren't even used in the Extended Cuts.

It even has a handful of snippets from unused footage I'd really like to see. (Like the Extended opening flashback and Sauron creating the ring with his own blood.)

It's a great tease and finally getting it on disc was awesome. It was one of the holy grails of unreleased extras.
Маг вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Маг получил(а) за это сообщение лайк от: