Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 14.12.2020, 20:16   #1435
Маг
не приходит поздно

Лайки: 332
Цитата:
Сообщение от Аркенстон Х Посмотреть сообщение
Ага, наивный Вигго не знал, что его интервью натянут на общий непозитивный прием Хоббита среди прессы
Вот о чем интервьюер и Вигго говорят ЗДЕСЬ

Цитата:
- Speaking of that, you did an interview a couple of years ago in which you suggested that Peter Jackson had fallen too much under the thrall of CGI when he was making "The Lord of the Rings" movies.

- In any interview I do, I always say that without the success of those movies, I wouldn't have worked with David Cronenberg – so many things wouldn't have happened. But unfortunately in that interview, the guy kept asking and asking, "Which was your favorite?" And I said, "Well, I like 'The Fellowship of the Ring' because it has less special effects and it's more human to human, actor to actor – I just find it personally more compelling and more faithful to Tolkien's world. It doesn't mean it's better."

What he published was basically the negative thing without me saying I'm grateful. So then, of course, it gets picked up and with each successive incarnation of what I supposedly said, it eventually got to: "Viggo tears Peter Jackson a new .... Viggo hates 'The Lord of the Rings.' "
Ни одного упоминания Хоббита. Что говорит нам о том, что:

а) Вигго не переживает о критическом приеме Хоббита и скорее всего даже не в курсе как там его приняли
б) Вигго сравнивал не только с Хоббитом, но и с остальными частями ВК
в) многие СМИ подхватили это как критику работы именно над Властелином

Так что никакого негативного фона вокруг Хоббита Вигго создавать не пытался.
Маг вне форума   Ответить с цитированием