Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 21.05.2019, 17:13   #137
Tasha
Пчела-майа

Лайки: 292
Старый Тук, ну как же я не поняла-то, когда уже 5-ая страница поисков грааля идёт! Уровень посвященности у меня 0,00000...1% от толкиновского, но за столько-то лет копания в истории (в том числе - искусств) и мартышка бы уже начала что-то подозревать!

Давайте сразу разберёмся с толкиновскими звёздами.

Цитата:
Now when first Vingilot was set to sail in the seas of heaven, it rose unlooked for, glittering and bright; and the people of Middle-earth beheld it from afar and wondered, and they took it for a sign, and called it Gil-Estel, the Star of High Hope. And when this new star was seen at evening, Maedhros spoke to Maglor his brother, and he said: 'Surely that is a Silmaril that shines now in the West?'
(Of the Voyage of Ёarendil)
Цитата:
In his heart he called her Tinuviel, that signifies Nightingdale, daughter of twilight, in the Grey-elven tongue, for he knew no other name for her.
(Of Beren and Lúthien)
Цитата:
So it was that Frodo saw her whom few mortals had yet seen; Arwen, daughter of Elrond, in whom it was said that the likeness of Lúthien had come on earth again; and she was called Undómiel, for she was the Evenstar of her people.
(Many Meetings)
Цитата:
‘But first I will plead this excuse,’ said Éomer. ‘Had I seen her in other company, I would have said all that you could wish. But now I will put Queen Arwen Evenstar first, and I am ready to do battle on my own part with any who deny me. Shall I call for my sword?’
Then Gimli bowed low. ‘Nay, you are excused for my part, lord,’ he said. 'You have chosen the Evening; but my love is given to the Morning. And my heart forebodes that soon it will past away for ever.’
(Many Partings)
В общем, всё одно. Венера.

Теперь смотрим Галадриэль подробно:
Цитата:
Galadriel is a Sindarin name translated by Tolkien as "glittering garland", "Maiden crowned with gleaming hair", and "maiden crowned with a radiant garland". It has been suggested that Galadriel consists of galad ("light, radiance") + rî ("crown") + iell ("daughter"). Tolkien notes that the element galad had no relation to Sindarin galadh ("tree", or Silvan galad "tree"), but that such a connexion often was made and her name then was pronounced Galadhriel.
Galadriel - Tolkien Gateway
"Сиятельную" Галадриэль я на греческий и латынь переводить не буду, - чревато разрывом шаблона.

В связи с этим возникакет вопрос: почему нуменорские короли у Толкина чтят вышеназванную особу?
мы принесли не то кольцо
Tasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием