Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 13.05.2022, 15:36   #196255
Lady Aragorn
странствующий рыцарь

Лайки: 22,875
Носы у них, конечно, взаимоисключающие разные
А в остальном - два красивых ярких мужика

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 14:36 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 14:30 ----------

Кстати. Соня/Гилти пишет созвучно: это может быть редакция фильма в сторону от детского авантюризма к семейной драме. Она обращает внимание на выражение о том, что продюсер "только что закончил работать над фильмом"... То есть, явно есть редакция, новые акценты.
https://guylty.net/2022/05/13/%f0%9f...eased-in-2022/
Цитата:
This could be huge! You better sit and put down any beverage you might beholding right now.

Seven years after its *premiere*, a new trailer for UATSC has suddenly surfaced. Christine/Mooseturds posted the link over on Twitter. But here it is embeddedust to emphasise this: “Matthew has just finished making his first film, I am Urban, starring Anna Friel, Richard Armitage and Neil Morrissey which is due to be released in 2022.” What???? Ok, let’s forget for a moment the way he has phrased “has just finished making…”, but concentrate on “due to be released in 2022“! That’s huge news – and absolutely welcome news. While I had my issues with the film (or the way the story was presented and the film edited – check my review HERE), I have always felt that this is a story (and a film) worth showing. So even with the delay of seven years, I can only hope that the film will finally make it into the cinemas, as implied in the blurb above.

And now I am wondering – not just on the basis of how Mitchell said “finished making his first film” but also on the look and feel of the new trailer – whether the film has been re-edited? One of my issues with the trailer from 2015 was that it gave the film a slight look of a family film aimed at kids. The music, the chosen scenes, the way they were combined, and the annoyingly “edgy” (NOT!) splatter font used in the trailer gave me the impression that the film was about a funky group of outcast kids and their adventures. Well, quite frankly, the trailer felt all over the place, if I am honest.
The trailer was posted by a Matthew Mitchell. I dug a little bit to see whether this was an official source, and found out that Mitchell is a producer and the CEO of Circadian Pictures, mentioned in the YT description as production company behind the film. And then I found this:
The new trailer has now renamed the film into “I am Urban” – and the focus seems to have shifted a bit. Away from the shed crew and over to Urban, his mum and his saviour, Chop. It feels altogether a bit calmer and also more grown-up, hinting to a progression in the relationship and the story of Urban and Chop. It might be a completely different film – and that might be a good thing. I am really curious now and have high hopes that this film will finally see the light of day – or the dimmed lights of a cinema near you.

- В наших силах решать только, что делать со временем, которое нам отпущено (с).
- I'm sorry sir, I can't answer that question (с).
РА-биография - 1, 2, Мои рисунки,клипы
и фики о РА

Последний раз редактировалось Lady Aragorn; 13.05.2022 в 15:38.
Lady Aragorn вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Lady Aragorn получил(а) за это сообщение 4 лайков от: