Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 07.12.2002, 19:06   #28
Archeo
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
De rien!

А вот история на английском, смысл которой от меня ускользает.. Это о съемках или что-то абстрактное?

Peter Jackson says he didn't realise what he thought was a particularly good bit of acting by Viggo Mortensen was actually the actor breaking his toes.
In one scene in The Two Towers, Mortensen, who plays Aragorn, comes across some burning bodies which he thinks are Hobbits.
The film's director Jackson suggested Mortensen kick one of the helmets in frustration.
"On the fifth take, Viggo kicked the helmet, screamed, clenched his fists and dropped to his knees," Jackson tells www.suntimes.com
I thought he was just doing some powerful acting. But then I noticed after I said 'cut' that he wasn't saying anything. Finally, he did the next scene limping."
Once they'd finished filming, Jackson made the actor take off his boot: "His toes were broken. Normally, an actor would yell 'ow' if they hurt themselves, and stop the scene.
"Viggo turned a broken toe into a performance that's a great moment in the film," he said.
http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_722265.html
(c) М. Кузмин
Archeo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием