Просмотр отдельного сообщения
Старый 25.01.2013, 03:24   #483
Yria
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 73
Вот что по кхуздулу нагуглилось - может, тут есть еще гики помимо меня, которых заинтересует эта страничка.
Сломать себе мозг))
По поводу Бифура вот что в комментариях есть:
Concerning Bifur’s line at Bag End… the first bit I found difficult to understand, so won’t comment on that, the latter though I believe he says “… ut kari ma”.
“ma” is used by Salo in his neo-khuzdul to indicate a negative form (so could be something along the lines of “(one) is not present”). It however is also used to indicate “us/we” (when it would be “mâ”), so could also be something along the lines of “… is not with us”.

И еще:
For you info and for what it is worth (without the full transcript). After listening (about 5 dozen times) to the little clips I found on the net. I believe this is what Bifur and Thorin are saying:
Bifur at Bag End: (um) payâna.* Aimâl ut kari ba!
Thorin at Azanulbizar (warcry): mim nu tarâg* – Hubekâ!
*= it is difficult to hear the words that preceed the *, but I do believe that is what is being said here. As for the translation of this, I have a faint idea, yet will wait for the transcript of Salo (wouldn’t want to publish errors).

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:24 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 02:13 ----------

О-па, а к сосискам-то не только Нори и Бофур примеривались. Это семейное.

Последний раз редактировалось Yria; 25.01.2013 в 03:19.
Yria вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Yria получил(а) за это сообщение 4 лайков от: