Хеннет Аннун Властелин Колец: Аннотация к саундтрекуХоббит: проект Нежданный БуклетНовая Зеландия, или Туда и обратно      

Вернуться   Хеннет Аннун > Совет Мудрых (ОСНОВНОЙ ФОРУМ)

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 14.03.2004, 14:55   #181
Cea
Зарегистрированный пользователь

Лайки: 0
Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от Xelena
ссылка не работает
Хелена, могу тебе прислать на мыло.
Старый 16.03.2004, 21:52   #182
Radistka Kat

Лайки: 400
Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от Маэглин
А можно где-нибудь скачать вторую песню Леннокс для ВК?
Я здесь скачивала.
Radistka Kat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.03.2004, 17:30   #183
Cea

Цитата:
видимо, у них были временные проблемсссы Уже заработало
Да не за что. Ежели чего - обращайся.
Старый 28.03.2004, 22:07   #184
DanaKetrin

Уважаемые форумчане! А что это за "вторая песня Леннокс для ВК"? Откуда? В фильме же её нет??? Нет ли у кого текста этой песни?

Последний раз редактировалось DanaKetrin; 28.03.2004 в 22:14.
DanaKetrin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.03.2004, 22:18   #185
DanaKetrin

Цитата:
А мп3-шки и есть архивные файлы...
Это понятно, что и так сжаты донельзя. Мне, например, тоже бы хотелось найти в заорхивированном виде, ведь у нас на работе стоит запрет на скачивание мп3-шек, а в зазипованном виде пройдёт.
Старый 25.05.2004, 07:42   #186
Tick

Лайки: 260
Простите, а не будет ли кто-нибудь из счастливых обладателей ROTK soundtrack так любезен, что сделает скан обложки диска (самого кругляша) ? А то не могу найти
Старый 06.06.2004, 01:19   #187
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Лайки: 1,400
Я сделаю, когда домой вернусь.

Проект "Хоббит: Нежданный буклет" - буклет для SEE:

TheHutt вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.06.2004, 16:40   #188
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Лучше поздно, чем никогда. Вот сканы обоих дисков лимитированного саундтрека RotK:

CD:

Bonus DVD:

Последний раз редактировалось TheHutt; 25.06.2004 в 16:42.
Старый 26.09.2004, 15:19   #189
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Вот на что я набрел сегодня:

Подробный анализ песен в саундтреках ВК, с эльфийскими и английскими текстами, буквальными переводами и анализами эльфийского и разными видами транскрипций:

The Lord of the Rings - Linguistic Soundtrack Textbook (зазипованный PDF)

Старый 05.10.2004, 22:34   #190
Kiru_Biru

Question ROTK OST Limited Edition

Приветствую!
Дело в том, что присмотрел себе OST ROTK вот в таком издании (Limited Edition). Очень симпатично

Вот там еще в комплекте идет и ДВД про создание симфонии. Документалка.
Вопрос такой, этот же самый ДВД диск, что идет в комплекте с ROTK SEE Gift Box или нет?
(вот ДВД из спецрелиза ВК: ВК)

Заодно расскажите про этот коллекционный OST ROTK, у кого есть :-)
Старый 06.10.2004, 00:17   #191
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Привет и добро пожаловать на форуме Хеннет Аннун!

Для обсуждения саундтрека к RotK уже существует следующий тред, в котором обсуждаются многие вопросы, включительно того, что ты задал:

а именно, здесь.

К твоему вопросу: нет, в RotK Limited OST не ДВД о создании симфонии, а бонусная ДВД о создании саундтрека к РотК, с бонусным трэком Энни Леннокс и супертрейлером симфонии ВК.

Старый 06.10.2004, 01:20   #192
Kiru_Biru

Точно. Я только сейчас как ту тему нашел!
Сэнькс за объяснение.

Придется брать! Так как ДВД о создании именно всей симфонии будет только в подарочном боксе SSE. А вот на него я вряд ли наскребу :-)
Старый 21.10.2004, 18:47   #193
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Новости о саундтреке с ТОРНа:

Shana: I attended a Film Score Monthly Magazine forum on LOTR music when I was in Chicago for the Howard Shore concert October 9. The guy leading this was Doug Adams, who is writing a book on the music of LOTR. He had a proof copy of the book to pass around, and some great details to share, so I thought ya'll may be interested in this report that I did to post on Main on the message boards.

A few of us (Fantasy Fan, djdeathskiss, Friend of Gandalf, Lttlberr, Earendil'sgirl and me) were lucky enough to attend a forum by Film Score Monthly Magazine, www.filmscoremonthly.com, on the music of LOTR when we were in Chicago for the Howard Shore concert. Leading the discussion was Doug Adams, a writer at FSM who is working on a book titled, The Music of the Lord of the Rings Films. Howard Shore actually contacted him about doing this book, so he obviously has great access to Mr. Shore. And from the Q and A session that Doug and Mr. Shore led, it was quite obvious that Mr. Shore feels quite comfortable with the amount of knowledge Doug has, since there were some points that Mr. Shore just handed over the mic to let him answer a question about his music. In addition to lengthy phone calls and visits to the studio with Mr. Shore, he also flew to New Zealand and saw parts of the pickups and stuff for ROTK. He also spent a week in London and attended parts of the recording of the ROTK soundtrack for the movie (not the cd).

In the interest of getting to the good info, about Doug's book, I'll skip all the stuff about the forum, except for a few nuggets that Doug told us about:

Sissel will be singing in the EE. According to Sissel herself, she's singing in Elvish, but she doesn't know what part of the movie it's in. Doug said he thought it was near Pelennor, though, perhaps (SPOILER) part of the extended scene with Pippin looking for Merry.

The nine-disc cd set will be similar to the ROTK special edition soundtrack, in that it will most likely also have a documentary part with the cds. The cds will have every bit of music recorded for the EE editions of the three movies. It also will include some out takes, such as the first version of the fellowship theme, and music from an Arwen scene that was cut from the movie.

The book is scheduled to be released about the same time as the nine-disc set, in early 2005, most likely. The release dates are deliberately tied together, and holding up release is making sure they won't be competing with another LOTR release.

Mr. Shore himself was "THISCLOSE" to attending the dinner, which I probably would have died and not been able to write this if he had. But, apparently he does read TORn occasionally, to keep up with what his fans are saying.

I shamelessly hogged Doug's book--I was actually downing Twizzlers during the intermission of the symphony, because I spent so much time drooling over this book, I didn't even really eat dinner---which New Line, he said, had put together for him recently with a lot of photos from the movies. Fantasy Fan was sitting next to me and she will verify that I wouldn't let go of this book.) The book looks awesome. I think it's important to note that it starts with a brief note from Mr. Shore, saying that Doug has his express permission to do this and his help.

The first thing I noticed was that it had ALL of the songs, in English and Elvish, Dwarvish or whatever language was being used with the English translation, from the movies, every line. That in itself was incredible to read. Then, there are chapters that have each race, and broken down how Mr. Shore came up with the music for each race, the first place it appears, the foreshadowing for it (like how in FOTR when the trumpets sound when Boromir is talking foreshadow to the Gondor theme in ROTK) and some reflections on that piece. And for the musicians out there, there iswritten music when talking about the different themes. It's not the entire score, but just about a line or so for each theme.

During the Q&A, Doug said that they had identified and written at least 75 different musical themes in the book, and this is the largest section of the book. The book is very comprehensive and even for people like me who love the music, yet don't really read music or understand all the complicated details of it, it's very easy to read.

Oh, and I was able to actually manage a coherent thought when I was talking to Mr. Shore at the reception (don't know where it came from) and he did say that there were plans for a CD to be released of his symphony.

Sorry this is so overdue, I was worried about leaving something out, and wanted to have time to do this justice. I totally recommend this book, it is awesome, and thanks to Fantasy Fan for making sure that I didn't leave out any good details.

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/8/1098197915

Старый 22.10.2004, 21:33   #194
Павел
Легенда форума

Лайки: 1,863
Кстати, на счет Sissel. Отстал от жизни наверное (не прошло и полгода – вспомнил:-). Интересно можно ли где-нибудь скачать в ее исполнении перепевки Gollum's Song и Into The West? Что-то мне не вериться, что один и тот же человек может исполнять две такие разные песни. Ведь кто-то из под полы наверняка записывал LOTR Symphony:-)
Павел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.10.2004, 22:02   #195
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Насколько я помню, на ДВД, прилагающемся к РотК СЕЕ нет песен Сиссел.

Старый 07.11.2004, 20:43   #196
Devlin

Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от Павел
Что-то мне не вериться, что один и тот же человек может исполнять две такие разные песни.
Судя по нотам, Gollum's Song написана в ре-миноре (d-moll), а вот In to the West, судя по тому, как я ее подобрала на пианино, в до-мажоре (C-dur). Так что перестроиться с одной на другую для профессиональной певицы не сложно. Самая высокая нота - это "ре" второй октавы (если не ошибаюсь в названиях октав - забыла сольфеджио).
Конечно, у Эмилианы Торрини очень своеобразный вокал - ноющий, грустный. Посмотрим, как справится с задачей Сиссел - ждать осталось 10 дней.

Никто случаем не знает, где можно раздобыть ноты к 3й части ВК? 1 и 2 у меня есть, а вот 3ю я что-то не вижу. В издательстве Росмэн мне сказали, что выпустят и 3й альбом с музыкой, но нет его пока.
Elf & Nazgul Alliance Нечего больше сказать? Не мучайся! Скажи свое слово! Впиши себя в историю! Напиши ППКС!
Devlin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.11.2004, 11:46   #197
Alyona

Devlin, а где ты взяла первые 2?

Мне просто кажется, что одному человеку очень сложно перестроится эмоционально и соответвенно окраской голоса.
Просто тембр не изменить. Высота-то это уже действительно дело 10 для профессиональной певицы.

Самое сложное в написании диссертации -- не ставить смайлики после каждой удачной мысли . (с) Мой однокурсник.

Alyona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.01.2005, 20:19   #198
Bingo Knotwise

Кто-нибудь! Помогите найти ссылку на Bonus Content к саундтреку Возвращения Короля. А то у меня тоже он от ООО "Олимпий" - тока 19 треков и больше ничего, а в моём городе больше никаких нету...
Bingo Knotwise вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.01.2005, 18:17   #199
Ge0rge

Бинго, могу завтра посмотреть, но насколько я помню, ничего особо интересного там всё-равно нет.
Ge0rge вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.01.2005, 18:28   #200
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Ссылка вообще-то такая:
http://www.warnerreprise.com/ecd/lot...g/us/index.php

Но вот не работает она у меня сейчас.

Старый 18.01.2005, 15:23   #201
Bingo Knotwise

Thumbs down Please put the Lord of the Rings CD into the drive.

И конечно же диск от Олимпия они лицензией не считают. Так что и у меня не пашет ! Мож кто знает, что php должен открыть как диск проверит???

>Ge0rge - ну не знаю, к первым двум ТАМ обои, например, были...
Старый 18.01.2005, 21:32   #202
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Да все просто. Файл PHP вызывается из файла SWF, который ему передает кой-какие параметры.

На самом деле он вовсе не нужен, так как это только фрэймовая структура, а сами материалы находятся на незащищенном подфрейме:

http://www.warnerreprise.com/ecd/lot...d_edition.html

Старый 19.01.2005, 14:41   #203
Bingo Knotwise

Thumbs up Спасибо!

Спасибо, TheHutt. Там и правда мало интересного. Зато нашёл ссылку на бонус к Internet Limited Edition: http://www.warnerreprise.com/ecd/lot...t_edition.html
Там хотя бы карта Мордора есть...
Старый 01.05.2005, 12:40   #204
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Новости о предстоящем боксе "Весь саундтрек к ВК на 8 компактдисках + бонусное ДВД" - от автора Дага Адамса, который пишет сейчас книгу "Музыка Властелина Колец" в сотрудничестве с Говардом Шором:

http://www.henneth-annun.ru/modules....rticle&sid=724

Старый 29.06.2005, 13:40   #205
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Esche novosti o polnom OST:

Hi guys,

I’m very sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a while.

I was delayed.

Actually, I was recovering from surgery and in my slow moving, foggy state was trying to dedicate my clearer hours to getting work done. My inbox has got some nasty cobwebs on it, but I promise I’ll get back to all of you who have written in the past weeks.

Ok, so let me try to address a couple of questions:

Q: Is the box set still coming out?

A: Yes, yes and yes.

Q: Will it begin coming out soon?

A: Yes.

Q: When?

A: I can’t say. Sorry. It’ll start later this year. The first release date is tentatively set, don’t fret.

Q: Will it include all the music?

A: Yes, essentially. It will contain every piece of music heard in the DVD cut of the film.

Q: Wait, “essentially”? What’s that supposed to mean?

A: Not much, relax. It’s possible that if composition X contains a phrase of 5/4 Isengard percussion music seven times in a row, they may trim it to three to create a more sensible musical experience. But, even these decisions are not absolutely finalized, so it’s possibly a moot point. The bottom line is this: If a piece of music appears in the DVD cut of Lord of the Rings, it will be on CD. If a piece of music was written for the Lord of the Rings and not used, it will be on CD. If a piece of music was written and used in Lord of the Rings but slightly edited in the film, the piece of music as originally composed, performed and recorded, will be on CD.

Q: But rumors have been floating around for so long about this being left out of that left out, are you sure?

A: Yes. There is a reason for the cageyness exhibited elsewhere in this thread, but it really deals with HOW the music is being released, not WHAT is being released. And I’m sure that sounds portentous as well, but I promise, there’s not call for concern. I heard the rough assembly for Fellowship when I was in NY a couple of weeks back. It was all there and it was an absolutely jaw-droppingly amazing listening experience – completely different than listening to the single disc release. There’s a breadth to the writing score that I think can only be absorbed in this format. It completely envelops the listener in the narrative while highlighting the development and heart that’s made this such a unique endeavor from the start. Despite the fact that I’ve spent a healthy portion of the last few years surrounded by Lord of the Rings music, I was knocked over. It was so engrossing, in fact, that I was even able to ignore the pages of Shore’s Kong sketches sitting on the stand next to me! Well, mostly…

Q: Why is this thing taking so long?

A: Well, let’s pretend for a minute that Shore and his staff have no other projects right now. So we’ll ignore History of Violence, Sun, Kong a Julliard choral commission and The Fly opera just for the sake of argument. We’ll also skip over the miles of red tape involved in putting a set of this magnitude out. Pretend that no one ever had to shop this project around to get the right producers in place, make sure there was proper time to edit, mix and prepare the physical product – packaging, artwork etc. There’s still the issue of finding the right time to release more Lord of the Rings music. I know some people are complaining that it looks like Warners is double dipping here with the standard releases only a few years in the past, and I’ll talk about that in a second. But the fact of the matter is that in the past four years, fans have sunk a lot of cash into Lord of the Rings – and a sizeable portion of that as gone to CDs. If you turn around and release a CD set just a few months after the one disc Return of the King, you have to deal with a general audience that’s either annoyed, slightly confused about the difference, or simply ready to focus on something else for a while. Bad timing is a sales killer, and believe it or not, putting out this music does not come without a certain investment that needs to be recouped.

Q: Get back to that “double dipping” thing.

A: As for the double dipping, I know the complaint exists that the full scores should have been released in the first place instead of the single CD editions currently out. (Again, we’ll ignore the financial implications of the niche market who generally buys soundtrack CDs in the first place…) But, you have to remember that the music for each Lord of the Rings film was recorded in the late summer / early fall before the respective film’s release, and then again in March / April for additional DVD material. Do you put out two discs in December, then another in May? Do you release everything in May and hope that the film’s release and awards momentum has lased 5 months past the original release? Do you just skip the DVD music and hope fans won’t notice that 40+ minutes are missing off a “complete” release?

And I’ll say again, all this is secondary to the fact that there’s no way a 3 disc set of music available at the time of a film’s release is going to sell to the general public the way a single CD will. It’s not that I’m insulting a general audience’s listening acumen or intelligence, it’s simply a case of what the market will bear. The makers were very up front right off the bat – right after it was clear that Fellowship was a smash. They let us know the rest of the music would be out someday. If consumers wanted to wait until that future point to get the music, they were able to do so.

Q: What about the Music of the Lord of the Rings Films book you’ve been mention for years?

A: It’s coming, too. It will be tied to the CDs somehow, and will begin coming out at the same time. That’s about all I can say for now. I’ve got a big deadline coming up soon, so I’m getting ready for crunch time! I’ll be giving a little preview of the text in Orlando, FL sometime in August (I forget the weekend), so if you’re really anxious…!

Q: So wait, if you’re doing something along with this release, and you’re talking about how good it is, why should we trust you? Aren’t you just a big shill at this point?

A: I don’t know. Maybe I am a shill now, but I hope not. I’m new to this stuff so I haven’t yet mastered the skill of talking up something that I’m genuinely proud of and excited to share with people without sounding like some back alley huckster. I made my first trip to Shore’s office less than a month after the release of Fellowship. In some form or another, this project has been gestating since then. This is a true labor of love for a lot of people. There will always be those who say why didn’t you do this or that, but I’m learning that’s the nature of the beast. It’s funny the distrust that you generate when you work behind closed curtains, but often that’s what’s necessary. If I’d decided to pop the cork this time last year and start making unofficial announcements (and we’ll ignore something one last time here, pretending that I wouldn’t have been sued into the Stone Age!), I’d have been announcing something completely different. In the effort to create an uncompromised product that meets the expectations of creators, listeners and suits, things take a while.

So, I think that’s about the best I can do for an update right now. I’d hoped to be able to come back from NY and spill all the beans, but can’t quite yet. If anyone has additional questions, you’re welcome to post them here and I’ll try to answer the best I can, but you have to promise not to get angry if I occasionally deal the “no comment” card, ok?

All my best,

-Doug Adams

Старый 29.06.2005, 22:02   #206
Наталиэ

Сколько же это стоить будет...
Интересно, а почему сейчас уже нельзя в лицензионных магазинах купить диски саундтрека....Нигде нет.
Наталиэ вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.07.2005, 14:32   #207
Ge0rge

до ноября можно расслабиться...
Старый 03.07.2005, 16:16   #208
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Наталиэ, я только в июне в Москве видел лицензионный компактдиск саундтрека. Правда эти русские компактдиски по оформлению - полная лажа.

Русский перевод кстати выложен на ХА. Ссылка

Старый 19.09.2005, 15:31   #209
Ge0rge

22 ноября - красный день календаря!

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/1/1126899043
Старый 19.09.2005, 15:39   #210
TheHutt
Супермодератырь

Мы писали уже на ХА --- до Theonering.net.

Ответ